Monday, October 13, 2008

My experieced in Aidilfitri

Aidilfitri is the day that all person waiting.. I also did not miss to wait for Aidilfitri. At the morning, my family and i woke up early to prepare the menu of raya. But, the one thing of routine that my family and i do is forgive to each other. Without them, aidilfitri are not meaningful for me. After that, my family and i go to mosque together with my beloved family. Then we go to visit the other family. Most interesting that the biscut raya i made are not enough because they talked that its very delicious. They all praise to me. I feel very happy although tired. Next year, surely i can do variety of biscuts. So, i cannot forget on this day. Happy Aid Mubarak to Miss Syaz...

1 comment:

Syaz said...

Happy Eid to you too. next raya i might be able to taste your cookies. you must be a good cook